[Harp-L] Toot? Amp

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Wed May 16 10:43:25 EDT 2018

I talked with the house sound engineer at the Blue Note in NYC a couple of
times after seeing Toots perform with Kenny Werner (2002, 2004) and I've
seen him live in several other venues in California and Boston. The Roland
Chorus was often on stage for his guitar, not his harmonica. Sometimes he
didn't even play the guitar, but it was there just in case. He always went
through the house PA (almost always through a SM58), with a refined eq
setting for his sound, every time I saw him.

Dave

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio