[Harp-L] What Tuning Temperament for a Natural Minor Harp

Bob Marsolais bob@xxxxx
Thu May 10 21:01:54 EDT 2018

I'm kind of new to this so thanks in advance for the help.

I just retuned a Lucky 13 from Eb to Ebm so I can play along with Beth Hart
and Joe Bonamassa's "I'll Take Care of You" on Joe's "Beacon Theater Live
album".  (What a pair!)  I'm following the compromised temperament in
Winslow's book, but got to thinking Winslow's tuning was in the context of a
major tuned harp.  What temperament would you blues players recommend I use?

Bob