[Harp-L] country scale questions

Arthur Jennings arturojennings@xxxxx
Tue May 8 15:36:42 EDT 2018

That's the major pentatonic scale. The major pentatonic scale is the major scale minus the notes fa and ti.

Those notes are the fifth, sixth, root, second, third, fifth, sixth and root (sol, la, do, re, mi, sol, la do) of a major scale.

There's another octave at the top end: 6 blow, 6 draw, 7 draw, 8 draw, 8 blow, 9 blow (do, re, mi, sol, la, do).