[Harp-L] Jimmy Riddle playing chromatic harmonica on polkas

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Fri Mar 23 22:53:15 EDT 2018

Love it! But that "Hee Haw" clip is dubbed I'd say. He's in A & E, and
unless he's got an A (or E) harp (possible) he couldn't
play all that without use of the button, which he does not appear to be
doing.
Anyway, the movement of the harp sems out of sync in general.
I have Riddle on some old recordings, and like most chrom players back then
(and not a few now)
he plays in first position most if not all then time.
Thanks for that.
RD