[Harp-L] Jimmy Riddle playing chromatic harmonica on polkas

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Thu Mar 22 16:16:53 EDT 2018

A fiddler recently told me about Jimmy Riddle playing chromatic harmonica on Clarinet Polka with fiddler Howdy Forrester. I’ve always enjoyed the sound of fiddle and harmonica.  This is the only tune on this MGM album that features Jimmy. (I've been hearing this polka played for years at fiddle competitions and festivals.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_85umzOqs <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_85umzOqs>

Here is another example of Jimmy Riddle playing a polka—Jesse Polka--on chromatic. Love those dancing pigs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfiwMVR6ls <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfiwMVR6ls>