[Harp-L] Shared Harvest Harmonica Retreat Week-end

Bflat . kham27@xxxxx
Wed Mar 21 12:04:07 EDT 2018

Hello all.

A quick update for our retreat here
<https://www.sharedharvestfarm.ca/harmonica-retreat.html>. We are brewing
beers from a book called, "Sacred Beers that Heal", and will be providing a
couple beers for all who enjoy such things. As well we have added  Suzie
Vinnick to the Saturday night concert and jam. Canada's premier female
blues guitarist/vocalist singer songwriter.

Not only is there freshly harvested and prepared certified organic food
from our fields to make us feel good, accommodations included and beer
samples under our 100+ year old willow trees, we have discounted rates for
spouses or non harmonica playing partners. Super intimate atmosphere. We
are creating an experience as well as hosting Ontario's exclusive harmonica
only retreat.

Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an e-mail. We have 16 spaces left.

Lots of fun harmonica camps out there to consider. Let's fill them up and
push our little misery whistle well into the future!

Kevin