[Harp-L] Looking for Guidance

Laurent Vigouroux laurentharp@xxxxx
Thu Jun 14 15:11:54 EDT 2018

Thanks Richard !

And would you have an mp3 of the whole “Jazz Harp” floppy vinyl ?

De : Richard Hunter <rhunter377 at xxxxx>
Date : jeudi 14 juin 2018 à 18:34
À : Laurent Vigouroux <laurentharp at xxxxx>
Cc : "harp-l at xxxxx" <harp-l at xxxxx>
Objet : Re: [Harp-L] Looking for Guidance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuMrnPKC8Vw

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:25 AM, Laurent Vigouroux <laurentharp at xxxxx> wrote:

Hello Richard and all

>    I will only add that I transcribed and notated in arrow style Don Les's

>    terrific first position solo on the Harmonicats' "Harmonica Boogie" for my

>    book "Jazz Harp."  That solo is a great example of how to use 1st position

>    in a swing style, with lots of great high and middle register work.

 I do have your book but the version with the floppy vinyl and unfortunately I don't have a turntable. Is there a way of getting the audio ?

Best regards

Laurent

--

Help fund Richard Hunter's "Blue Future" killer blues record! https://igg.me/at/bluefuture/x/18098212

Check out Richard Hunter's 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The Lucky One" at https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)