[Harp-L] Stand by Me

Bflat kham27@xxxxx
Thu Jun 7 09:33:12 EDT 2018

I always play it on an f harp in 2nd and sing like the late Roger Ridley.
That man could sing but I can't find a full version of him singing it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Us-TVg40ExM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay;
encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>