[Harp-L] New PowerDraw and PowerBender Harps for APHF & SPAH

bren@xxxxx bren@xxxxx
Tue Jul 31 10:58:35 EDT 2018

I'm pleased to announce the release of my new-generation PowerBender and
PowerDraw 10 hole harp models in 5 keys: Low F, G, A, C, D. Made to my
specifications by the respected Easttop harmonica company, they have
phosphor-bronze reeds, close reed/slot tolerances, riveted reeds,
traditional sandwich-comb design and higher open-back covers to eliminate
reed rattle in the low keys and project good volume. Affordable quality
harps, they make a good introduction for those wanting to try
PowerBender/PowerDraw without breaking the bank.

Here's the demo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Wc7Iqqt9s&t=94s

And the webpages:

http://www.brendan-power.com/harmonicas-10hole.php

I'll have some with me at the Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival in Beijing
this weekend and SPAH in St. Louis immediately after. See you there!

Brendan Power

www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com>

www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>

www.youtube.com/brendanpowermusic <http://www.youtube.com/brendanpowermusic>