[Harp-L] AFB Pedal for sale

Brian Walker okiwalk@xxxxx
Fri Jul 27 22:39:25 EDT 2018

I have for sale a Voodoo Box AFB pedal purchased from the UK over two
hundred sold already all positive reviews. It took a month and a half to
receive it cost a total of $150.  While I was waiting for the Pedal a
friend sold me his Kinder AFB pedal so I don't need the Voodoo Box Pedal.
To check it out go to Youtube and HarpSucker reviews this pedal, this pedal
is the 2nd best thing to the Kinder pedal. Especially for small amps and
high gain amps.  Check out Youtube lots of videos on this pedal.  The pedal
I have is brand new still in the box with paper work.  Asking $120 + $6
ship US only