[Harp-L] Vinyl, 78s, 45s, etc - harmonica record collection

fmajor7 fmajor7@xxxxx
Mon Jul 23 11:21:49 EDT 2018

Hi Richard,

I have already digitized many records (78, 45, 33) and cassettes of Toots,
Jerry Murad and many other harmonica groups and soloists.
I can digitize all your records but there is one small problem. I live in
the Netheralnds.
If you don't mind shipping them to me, I will send you the CDs or send the
converted tracks via some file sharing software.
Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Gautam Choudhury