[Harp-L] broken Seydels

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Tue Jul 3 22:08:35 EDT 2018

‘I’ wasn’t making that assertion Vern. That was the rumor. You would hear it from people. I know enough about brass to know that it’s BS. Besides I always thought that the water on the reeds didn’t make a difference either. Because: while droplets near the tips would lower pitch, droplets near the rivet would do the opposite, and they would cancel each other out. As far as I know no one has done a study on this urban legend either.

smojoharp