[Harp-L] RANDY SINGER performing for the GRAMMY'S in NYC this weekend.

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Wed Jan 24 15:49:51 EST 2018

HI EVERYONE,

Anyone in NYC this weekend, I have been asked to perform for the GRAMMY?S!

I am backing up on harmonica the award winning musician MICKI FREE.

We will be performing at BB KING?s for the official after party right after the ceremony. I will be in a band of famous session players including kenny Gradney from LITTLE FEAT!

Plus, I will be backing up on harmonica all the grammy musicians for the JAM.

If anyone is in NYC, here are some links.

Up up and AWAY!

https://www.facebook.com/events/188447801712964/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/188447801712964/>

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/00005436EAAC748C?brand=bbkingblues&camefrom=cfc_bbking_micki_free#efeat4212