[Harp-L] Jazz Imnprovisising on the chromatic

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Mon Jan 22 19:34:02 EST 2018

And this coming from a world champion. Who has won in various categories/genres.

> On Jan 22, 2018, at 5:16 PM, The Coogans <4coogans at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Now, this is a thread!!
> Like most everyone else has said, I, too, still feel like a beginner after
> years of playing Jazz standards.

I still fondly remember when you sat in with our band. EVERYone was impressed. Hard to get that kind of respect from other musicians.
The audience loved it. And I heard comments. Like ?Wow that fellow is certainly entertaining. What a different refreshing style?.

smo-joe