[Harp-L] Jazz Imnprovisising on the chromatic

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Mon Jan 22 18:23:19 EST 2018

Along the same lines I have been doing Bebop Boot Camp.  It's $80 for a
pile of lessons.  This teacher is very good.  I am uncertain how easy it
would be for beginners.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com