[Harp-L] Jazz Imnprovisising on the chromatic

JERL WELCH dfwhoot@xxxxx
Sun Jan 21 15:34:10 EST 2018

 Learning to perform melodies on jazz tunes is not that difficult , with a little practice and talent , but to improvise beyond is another process that I'm having problems with properly. Any suggestions out there from some of you jazz chromatic players. I know that to play a jazz tune , one starts with the head, then improvise , then head and out.I would like to know for myself , plus to share with our monthly harmonica meetings, HOOT.
Thanks, Jerl Welch