[Harp-L] Dilemma

Stephen subdomaintain@xxxxx
Wed Jan 10 10:22:31 EST 2018

I don?t know that it?s the shipper?s responsibility to add insurance.  I believe you automatically get $100 insurance with usps so you should at least be able to recover that.  It?s generally a dollar per $100 for additional insurance which isn?t a great deal but for an item of obvious value like in this case it seems worthwhile.

The seller should of course be able to prove that the item was shipped.

If you paid through PayPal or via credit card you may have some recourse through them but not sure how they would rule.

Sent from my iPhone