[Harp-L] Buckeye 2018

Danny G dannyg@xxxxx
Wed Jan 10 08:59:11 EST 2018

Sorry about that.  I forwarded the pdf file I got with the info for Buckeye
in it to Harp_L and I guess it didn't work like I thought it would. Anyway,
I hope that those of you who want to attend sign up early and help make this
a successful festival. It's been 8 long years since the last Buckeye and I'd
hate having this one really be the last one.
Danny G

Buckeye State Harmonica Festival 2018
The 'BUCKEYE' is back (because so many asked for it). The Buckeye State
Harmonica Club is hosting 'BUCKEYE 2018' on April 19th, 20th & 21st, 2018 at
The Holiday Inn Columbus-Worthington (same location as Buckeye 2009).
The Holiday Inn Columbus-Worthington 7007 N. High Street Worthington, OH
43085
Festival room rate is $89.00/night (plus current 17.5% State & Occupancy
Tax). Rooms also available for those planning to arrive April 18th. There's
an airport shuttle (as available) for $15.00/person (one way). For
Reservations: Call 1(800) 465-4329 & reference BSH (Buckeye State
Harmonica). Also, the Holiday Inn has created a link to expedite online
reservations. Go to: Buckeye State Harmonica at Holiday Inn Worthington
FESTIVAL TICKETS $100.00...Full (3) Day Package (includes Saturday Banquet &
Show) $20.00...Thursday & $30.00...Friday Friday OR Saturday Show
Only.$25.00 (each night) $25.00 Saturday Evening Program (Show Only)

BUCKEYE 2018-RESERVATION
YES! Please register me for BUCKEYE 2018
FULL (3) DAY TICKET (WITH BANQUET)...$100.00
BANQUET MEAL-THE TUSCAN BUFFET Which offers beef ravioli, vegetarian
lasagna, chicken parmesan, Tuscan basil potatoes, the fresh vegetable
medley, salads, garlic rolls, beverage service and dessert selection.
_____ Thursday Only...$20.00 _____ Friday Only...$30.00
_____ Friday OR Saturday (Show Only)...$25.00 (each night)
_____ Saturday Evening Program (Banquet & Show)...$50.00
Write check or money order to: BUCKEYE 2018
Mail to: Ray Dailey, Treasurer Buckeye State Harmonica Club 6361 New London
Drive Columbus, OH 43231
Contact Info: (614) 325-0064 E-mail: ray at xxxxx