[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy

JERL WELCH dfwhoot@xxxxx
Tue Jan 9 11:04:39 EST 2018

Just finished the book 50 cents and a Box Top! It was given and autographed by Charlie , to my friend Joe Degelia , while he was? in Norway pickin. Charlie was also doing shows there.?When I started playing harp, many years ago, I loved playing the blues. Paul Butterfield, Lil walter etc. but after a while , I heard Charlie, it changed my whole reason for playing . Still love the blues, but Charlie, and Toots, well , they are on another planet , and I love that.??Keep on Harpin!