[Harp-L] My Funny Valentine

Chesper Nevins chespernevins@xxxxx
Wed Feb 14 17:01:27 EST 2018

Hi Ed,

I'm not sure why your link doesn't work for me.

However, I searched for your video and came up with this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRZurygLZc

Wow, started painting at 70 and still at it 18 years later?  Amazing!

I really enjoyed your rendition of the tune, and your familiar trademark
sound.

Nice work, and thanks for sharing.

Jason Rogers (aka chespernevins)

PS.  Care to share what your backing track is?