[Harp-L] [Harp-l] Harmonica conventions in Europe - Some reflexion

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Thu Feb 8 07:51:44 EST 2018

That's in  the USA, I can't afford the airplane ticket. As I told, I'm not
a full-time worker, the price of the airplane ticket is my month salary.
And I've not talked about the hotel, the entrance fee and all extra fees.
What I'm talking about, is an affordable convention for common underpaid
artists ;)