[Harp-L] Draw bend 5

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Thu Feb 1 13:56:57 EST 2018

Although historically significant players used it, and because it's there
on the harp, are not good enough reasons for me to draw bend 5.
The third semitone down from Draw 3 is there on the harp, too.
Documentation, sure, but musically relevant, no.

(I love you guys!)

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL