[Harp-L] solo show

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Sat Dec 29 21:42:46 EST 2018

Haha, thanks!
I am very anxious now waiting for the phone to ring!
Mailed out a glossy 6x9 postcard the day after Christmas.

Thanks for the smile and positive note!!

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Steel Pan, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson