[Harp-L] Vibrato: harp and vocals

Leonardo K. Shikida shikida@xxxxx
Thu Dec 27 08:35:28 EST 2018

Aren't they different things? Vibrato for harp means alternating the note
and the bend, while vibrato for voice comes from a different kind of
exercise I guess.

I can do some harp tremolo (ka ka ka ka ku ku ku ku type of exercise
interrupting the flow of air) which can generate some sort of effect that
reminds a vocal vibrato but i am pretty sure it is not the right way.

I hope someone more experienced can add to this discussion

Tia

Leo