[Harp-L] Harmonicaster Mk II Electric Harmonica

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Wed Dec 26 21:09:01 EST 2018

Perhaps you saw and heard Will Wilde playing the Harmonicaster electric
harmonica at the SPAH convention last summer.

I'm happy to announce that I've completed the first production run of
Harmonicaster Mk II electric harmonicas and they are now for sale at
Harmonicaster.com. Cool electric tone, can play loud without feedback,
compatible with effects devices and pedals. Changes keys easily in
seconds. Available in 16 colors. http://www.harmonicaster.com

Ronnie Schreiber The Electric Harmonica Co.