[Harp-L] Vibrato: harp and vocals

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Tue Dec 25 18:15:32 EST 2018

I am interested to hear from harp players who have a nice, light
PITCH-based vibrato, and may also have a VOCAL vibrato.
Are singers with vocal vibrato likely to have harmonica vibrato as well?
Are they produced in a similar way?

Vocal vibrato is the slight, steady sweep above and below the center-pitch
of a sustained tone.
(I am acknowledging and putting aside for a moment the tremolo hand vibrato
that many of us use, and also any diaphragm-pulsing of air pressure.)

When you check in on this question, would you please note whether you have
one or the other, or both? Thanks!

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL