[Harp-L] amp?

David Wright harp88n@xxxxx
Mon Dec 24 19:54:02 EST 2018

I picked up an amp over 10 years ago, that turned out to be perfect. It was a Kuston 36 coup.  It was out of the first production line completely hand wired and all tube. The serial number is 104, which was when they were hand wiring, trying to make a break back into the musical equipment scene.  I had and amplifier technician go through it and make some minor tweaks to the EQ. It has an on board reverb. Later on the amps started to be made in China and there was no comparison. I am surprised that nobody knows much about this amp, Let alone finding a first-line version and having it refurbished.