[Harp-L] She Caught the Katy

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Fri Aug 31 10:11:49 EDT 2018

Ha ha, so did I. The words aren’t logical otherwise. I mean when someone says “She took the Kady and left me a mule to ride”, it sounds as if she deprived him of his main means of transportation and
left him with a slow mule. So I presumed that this Kady was merely a local region’s slang for a ‘Caddy’.
I mean, like anyone can take a train. That doesn’t mean that you shorted someone of their major transportation. So I presumed. And you know what happens when you presume? You make a ‘pres’ out of ‘u’
and ‘me’.  lololol.

mr. Cellophane