[Harp-L] Question for Digitech RP owners

Brian Stear brianstear@xxxxx
Tue Aug 7 20:54:26 EDT 2018

How many of you play your RP thru a powered speaker? Normally I play through the PA, but I’m playing a gig where all the channels are taken, so I have to find another route. I have a couple of options....one is to plug my RP500 into my 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb ( not my first choice ). Or, I can rent a Peavey KB-100. Or rent a powered speaker. Just playing with a solo acoustic artist. What would you do? Or do do?
Thanks for any and all help

Brian

---