[Harp-L] SPAH Harmonica Happenings

Jerry Deall jdeall@xxxxx
Tue Aug 7 16:25:18 EDT 2018

SPAH Members - sincere apologies for the printer bindery error in this issue of Harmonica Happenings - at least in some copies. One sheet is out of order (all the pages are there). If you are nimble-fingered you can repair it yourself! Overblowers and chromatic players should have no problem adjusting their enbouchure to read articles in the right sequence :-)

We are working with printer on remedies. We will also have several copies at the convention next week. Sincere apologies.