[Harp-L] Pair of Farrell Reed Rivet tools for sale

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Fri Aug 3 17:44:30 EDT 2018

I have a new reed riveting tool and I no longer need my trusty Farrel reed
tools - One of them is set up for reed removal / installation, the other is
set up for flattening rivet pads and reed plates. The tool that is set up
for reed removal is customized so rivets you knock out fall on the work
table and do not get clogged inside the tool.

Please contact me off list and we can facetime call or I will send you
pictures.

Thanks

--
Richard Sleigh