[Harp-L] I Don't Know You Anymore

Mikael Bäckman mikael.backman@xxxxx
Thu Apr 26 05:30:16 EDT 2018

VERY nice playing Michael, as always! Thanks for sharing.

/ Mikael Backman

Well, I finally uploaded something to Soundcloud-

This was a recent harmonica session with the great poet/songsmith, John DeGarmo - taking me back to the musician that I was in a previous life, in a land far away. Plenty of solo space for me and the incredible guitarist, James Nash from the Waybacks.

https://soundcloud.com/user-843265823/i-dont-know-you-anymore-john-degarmo

[https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000340110510-bhnczq-t500x500.jpg]<https://soundcloud.com/user-843265823/i-dont-know-you-anymore-john-degarmo>

I Don't Know You Anymore - John DeGarmo by Michael Peloquin-mpharpsax | Free Listening on SoundCloud<https://soundcloud.com/user-843265823/i-dont-know-you-anymore-john-degarmo>
soundcloud.com
Stream I Don't Know You Anymore - John DeGarmo by Michael Peloquin-mpharpsax from desktop or your mobile device

I hope that you enjoy this ode to joy...