[Harp-L] Ode to Joy Challenge

Winslow Yerxa winslowyerxa@xxxxx
Fri Apr 20 17:09:30 EDT 2018

Interesting to see all this discussion of a 17-year-old thread.

The original sound files were domiciled at an url owned by the late Chris Michalek, which he subsequently lost to pirates. And the website itself was domiciled at Geocities, which itself went defunct and was archived; I'm no longer able to log in and make changes, such as redirecting the sound files links to my site.

So I'm working reconstructing the whole thing, complete, at my own domain. I'll post a notice here once it's all pulled together and accessible.

Winslow Yerxa
Producer, the Harmonica CollectiveAuthor, Harmonica For Dummies, Second Edition: ISBN 978-1-118-88076-0            Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS
Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School
President emeritus, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica