[Harp-L] XB-40

Rick Epping rickepping@xxxxx
Wed Sep 27 11:03:52 EDT 2017

I might add that the values of the X reeds shown in the tuning chart are as
sounded at the factory when the X reed is played while its reedplate is
attached to a tuning table, as a normal reed, before being given a zero
offset.  For the purpose of tuning your own instrument, better to just tune
the X reeds on the assembled mouthpiece/comb assembly, testing their pitch
by playing the bent notes.