[Harp-L] XB-40

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Tue Sep 26 00:52:08 EDT 2017

Michael and Dee,

so the X- reed is right beside the playing reed on the reverse side of the
same plate?
Mine are all 3 semitones down, rather than 4, two whole steps.
Hmm...?

Robert

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Steel Pan, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson