[Harp-L] For Sale Custom Astatic Mic

Brian Walker okiwalk@xxxxx
Fri Sep 22 22:25:26 EDT 2017

*For sale is an Early Astatic Mic the shell has no scratches, dents or mars
and a super shinny chrome grill. Color shifting from metal flake blue to
metal flake purple.  The element is an early cloth three digit date code of
924 I believe it to be a 99A86 924 with strong output and great tone I've
been selling mics for over 20 yrs these early elements are want you want
ohms read at 1091. Comes with an XLR 3 pin, the volume control is for a
crystal element all wires present but not hooked up to the CM but ready if
you want to install a crystal. $140 + 10 ship email for pics*