[Harp-L] The ii-V-I Discussion - Cool!

bbqbob917@xxxxx bbqbob917@xxxxx
Tue Sep 19 11:19:42 EDT 2017

Hi,I agree with you 100% on this one, Greg!!! Sincerely,Barbeque Bob MaglinteBoston, MA

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Greg Jones <greg at xxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] The ii-V-I Discussion - Cool!
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:14:51 -0500

This ii-V-I discussion is really impressive in my opinion.

These are the topics musicians should spend  more time on.

If you start adding all the possibilities, you see that there are a million
- at least - ways one can play this one common chord progression.  The
potential for creative and even original music out there is as large as the
universe.

It is mind boggling, but fascinating.

I hope we see MORE of this kind of stuff and less of the "what harp do I
buy" or "what custom harp" or... "does a comb matter" ..etc..

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com