[Harp-L] ii-V-I, But Lacking Resolution

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Tue Sep 5 15:42:41 EDT 2017

I find BIAB much easier to use for song creation than iRealPro--apples and
oranges, really, but if I wanted to sketch out a chord progression, BIAB
wins hands down.
And entering chords is pretty easy, really--and don't forget that you can
import a wave file to get the chords (YMMV).
iRealPro is great for what it is, but creating an arrangement takes a lot
more time!