[Harp-L] what tuning is this?

Ben Bouman benbouman16@xxxxx
Wed Oct 25 04:03:32 EDT 2017

I have this tuning now for some years after hearing Carlos del Junco doing his song called B-thing.
You can indeed bend hole 1 draw 6 semi-tones.

I love doing this during my workshops/demos..  people are completely shocked by this because it is something you hardly hear.
The lowered 7 draw is very useful , it is nice to have it instead of having to play the 6 overdraw..  plus you get a nice blow bend on 7 so it is easier to play a fast chromatic lick around holes 6 and 7.

I retuned Richter harps but now I prefer to replace the reeds to get that tuning.

Kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten,

Ben Bouman

www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.marbletones.com <http://www.marbletones.com/>