[Harp-L] opening up covers on Lee Oskar harmonicas?

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Fri Oct 13 22:29:32 EDT 2017

Hi Tom, I don't know how to post a pic on MBH, but if you Google Image
Search  "harmonica cover plates opened", there will be plenty of pics that
show it clearly.  I just did it.

--
*William Lifford, CP*
*American Board Certified Prosthetist*