[Harp-L] Relative Major

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Fri Oct 13 10:45:21 EDT 2017

Last Dance is indirectly the reason I play harmonica today.
I was playing trumpet in a dance band that wast covering it, but the guitar was covering the harmonica stuff.
I secretly bought a G and learned the couple few licks and whipped it out during a rehearsal.  Smiles everywhere and I was hooked.
But as a novice harp player, most comfortable in 2 pos, I remember wondering what the heck was going on when first trying to play anything other than those licks over the changes.  The G/D 3/2 pos is a great suggestion.

Jordan