[Harp-L] New hearing Aids

Mike Rogers harpman9@xxxxx
Tue Nov 28 08:18:45 EST 2017

I also wear hearing aids.   If playing with a band, or in a room requiring loud volume, I take mine out and put in ear filters.  With lower volume for acoustic, I lower the volume a couple notches.  I've had too much damage from loud volume,oover the years and want to keep what hearing I have, not to mention dealing with tinitis.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com