[Harp-L] New hearing Aids

Jim Peters jfp2455@xxxxx
Mon Nov 27 13:10:37 EST 2017

Hi Folks;

Thought I would throw this out to the Harp-L members to see if anyone has experience with hearing aids & hearing aids programs and how they might be helpful for a harp player.

I am hearing impaired and have been wearing hearing aids for about 15 yrs. I just acquired new hearing aids that is capable of being programed for 4 listening modes. I do have a program for music, which compresses sound and makes my listening a fuller and richer experience.

My audiologist says I have an open channel for installing an additional program. I mentioned

my harp playing and thought there might be some type of program out there that might be beneficial. I told her that I would check with the harp playing community, somebody might

have some experience with this issue.

So, I'm hoping that there might be some hearing aid wearing Harp-L members that might have some suggestions in this area? Can anybody steer me toward any particular programs?

Jim