[Harp-L] Unsolicited and unpaid endorsement of the Harmonicaster

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Wed Nov 22 03:28:39 EST 2017

It's always nice when people appreciate your work. I was trying out an
idea at the Michigan Guitar Show, with some 5W all tube Champ clones
built into vintage beer, soda pop, and ammo crates. I'm calling it Box
Full of Blues. Anyhow, since I was already renting a table I figured
there might be some harmonica players at the show, or at least bandmates
of harmonica players, so I hung a Harmonicaster banner and brought along
my demo rig, a Crate Vintage Club 50 with 3x10s. Jeff Smith, who fronts
a band called the Harponics, stopped by my display. This comment that he
posted on Facebook was unsolicited:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/214229322273955/permalink/503563836673834/