[Harp-L] Screw Connector Cable Durability

Christopher bluzeharp@xxxxx
Wed Nov 8 16:00:37 EST 2017

Dennis / All

There IS a screw-on cable that holds up over time to the typical rigors imposed by a gigging musician.  I've been producing the Tone Defender Cable for about 12 years now, hundreds sold worldwide and not a single verified failure reported... EVER.  Current generation is even stronger than the excellent earlier ones.

Evolving over a period of several years, I've developed an attachment process for the screw connector that is EXTREMELY resistant to pulling and twisting forces.  Takes 2+ hours to hand craft each one of these, no contracting, my hands are the only ones that touch it start to finish.

Expensive, but actually VERY reasonable when production time and the high end materials are factored in, prices likely to increase after the 2017 holiday season.  Retired young from a 34 year tech and fabrication career, very well tooled shop, always ethical and I know my stuff... might be the last one you'll ever need to buy.  Custom lengths, right angle connectors and other options are easily accommodated. Offered in standard black... plus blue, violet and red for those wanting to dress up their stage appearance a bit.

Shielding properties are equally outstanding, very good noise rejection with either the worldwide studio standard Mogami quad or the Canare quad wire used to make a Tone Defender.

Additional details about this world class product at harmonicaplanet.com/mic-cables.
Also custom mic's of all sorts, repairs, rework etc... quietly since the 1970's

Christopher Richards,

Twin Tone Mic's - Tone Defender Cables
Producer - International Blues Blowoff
Harmonica & Vocals - The Well Diggers