[Harp-L] SPAH 2018

Winslow Yerxa winslowyerxa@xxxxx
Wed Nov 8 14:05:54 EST 2017

Hi, Tom.

The 2018 SPAH convention will be in St. Louis, at the Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet, the week of August 13, with opening ceremonies and blues blowoff on Tuesday the 15th and Saturday banquet on Saturday the 19th.

Winslow Yerxa

Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Harmonica lessons worldwide - http://www.winslowyerxa.com/harmonica-lessons/Author, Harmonica For Dummies, Second Edition: ISBN 978-1-118-88076-0
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School
President emeritus, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica

________________________________
From: Thomas E. McGovern <tmcg at xxxxx>
To: harp-l at xxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH 2018

Does anyone yet know the dates for SPAH next year? spah.org doesn't have any

new info on their site. Our band is already booking gigs for Summer 2018,

and I really want to avoid any conflicts so I can attend SPAH. The last few

years, our biggest shows have been during SPAH week.

Also, I will be in Toronto, Ontario this weekend. Any harp related

activities happening?

Thanks,

Tom McGovern

Richmond, MI