[Harp-L] The DM48 can play 24 notes or more on a single hole!

Shirley, John John_Shirley@xxxxx
Tue May 16 08:12:34 EDT 2017

On May 16, 2017, at 7:21 AM, Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica at xxxxx<mailto:michaelrubinharmonica at xxxxx>> wrote:

Don't forget the octave shifter!

The octave shifter is way cool too!

With the second slider in use for transpositions, though, it's unavailable for this.

I guess we need another slider...?!?!

Brendan is working on something like that... or maybe Erik will include it in a future update.

Of course, as it stands now, a footpedal could be easily set up to do a 2-octave transposition making my puny 24 notes 48!

With 4 fully chromatic octaves on 1 hole, though, why would we need any more...?

;-)

- John