[Harp-L] Sugar Blue

Leonardo K. Shikida shikida@xxxxx
Thu May 4 12:48:19 EDT 2017

I've heard from a friend of mine that the key is to practice scales and
phrases slowly and clear. Once you feel you are ok, increase the speed and
repeat the process. Some scales are easier because they use higher notes,
sometimes you have little alternance between draw and blow notes. Adjusting
the harmonica to be responsive is also important.

I don't play fast but i think this may be the way.

Of course, effects are also nice.

[]

Leo

Em 3 de mai de 2017 9:48 AM, "Lamar McClain" <lamar.mcclain at xxxxx>