[Harp-L] List of Instructors and Itinerary for MHW Chicago June 8-11 2017

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Mon May 1 08:11:07 EDT 2017

Hey guys! We have an awesome workshop planned during Blues Festival
weekend. All levels of experience encouraged to attend.
We have a great team and a great international group of attendees. Reserve
your spot today and call me with questions.
SPAH Member Discount!! See ya this summer in Chicago, St Paul and Tulsa at
SPAH.  Sean Wailin O'Phelan 808-854-3443
Dennis Gruenling
Adam Gussow
James Conway
Lamont Harmonica Harris
Clement D Bashir
Ian Walsh
Moondog of Australia
Dov Hammer of Israel
and more special guests!!

3 nights of Jams/performances, 2 days of Instruction and 1 great luncheon!
Happening at Motor Row Brewery!!  Bring a friend, get a discount!