[Harp-L] They Call Me The Breeze

eldridgegary eldridgegary@xxxxx
Wed Mar 29 11:44:52 EDT 2017

Yes. I believe he may perform for the tulsa showcase.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Jerry Deall <jdeall at xxxxx> Date: 3/29/17  9:16 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: harp-l at xxxxx, harpbob at xxxxx, bad_hat at xxxxx Subject: Re: [Harp-L] They Call Me The Breeze
Is he coming to SPAH this year?

Jerry Deall
SPAH Secretary

-----Original Message-----

From: harp-l at xxxxx
To: bad_hat at xxxxx,harp-l at xxxxx,harpbob at xxxxx
Sent: 2017-03-29 7:55:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] They Call Me The Breeze

The harp player was jimmy jr. Markham.A ledgend in tulsa. He was a long time friend and band mate with j.j. he also wrote songs with him and leon russell. He is still gigging in tulsa at the age of 74. He has a tremendous history in the tulsa sound including recording with E.C.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: robert mcgraw <harpbob at xxxxx> Date: 3/28/17  1:06 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: bad_hat at xxxxx, harp-l at xxxxx Subject: Re: [Harp-L] They Call Me The Breeze
Don't think that's Jimmy Gordon...as I remember, Jimmy Gordon played this tune on chromatic.

WVa Bob